Australian Small Business Advisory Services Programme (ASBAS)
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Programme aims to improve the capacity of established not-for-profit small business advisory service providers to deliver low cost small business advisory and information services.
The Australian Government is providing up to $6 million per year, over three (3) years for the Australian Small Business Advisory Services Programme.
The Australian Small Business Advisory Service Business Solutions 2014 round aims to improve the accessibility, volume and quality of low cost business advisory services across five streams of assistance.
Specialist Business Advice
Would you like to spend more time working on your business, and not in it? Are you unsure about which way your business should go? Are you looking for ways to improve productivity, profitability and growth?
We have supported over 32,000 small business since 1988.
We provide a range of business advisory services and knowledge building workshops. Our business services have been a contributing factor in the success of many locally owned businesses, and we are recognised as the State and Federal Government's designated provider of advice and support for small business in the Greater Western suburbs of Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Hawkesbury.
Specialist Business Services
The Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) programme caters to start ups, micro, small and medium businesses. The ASBAS programme is designed to deliver specialised and expert business support through relevant, low cost advisory services that are practical, flexible and focused.
As a small business owner and enterprising person, you can access support from our highlight experienced business facilitators in the following areas:
- Personalised, confidential one on one tailored business advisory services
- Face to Face Meetings
- Virtual/Online Meetings
- Small group training for up to 10 people at a time.
We can assist you to:
- Achieve your business goals and improve performance
- Develop accountability, strategy and focus from a professional business mentor
- Undertake business health checks and diagnostics on your business
- Conduct market research and identify target markets through demographic analysis
- Access up to date industry benchmarking for your business
- Develop a business plan, giving your business direction and focus
- Increase revenue and productivity through marketing and sales
- Enhance your business skills through specialised training, events and workshops
Business Services across the ASBAS programme provides specialist advisory and business related skills and knowledge in five main areas:
Funding Avenues & Financial Analysis
- Independent information and guidance on available banking and finance products
- how to present finance bids
- effective cash flow management processes and financial data interpretation
- referrals to accounting advice
Building Your Business
- diagnostic assessment of current business operations, followed by business planning advice that meets identified needs
- assistance in preparing marketing plans on promotional opportunities and advertising options
- guidance on entering new markets and the feasibility of new business ideas, including exporting products or services
- referrals to other providers that have specific experience in a given industry or business proposition
Making the most of your Talent and Team
- guidance on human resource strategies, including recruitment, employment and workplace health and safety (WH&S) requirements
- advisory service meetings and networking opportunities
- talent recruitment and retention tools
- training programmes to inform enterprising people about significant new regulations and/or relevant Australian Government business initiatives
- assistance with creating, reviewing and implementing business plans, assessing and improving supply-chain management, succession planning and creating security over leased premises or intellectual property
- assistance to access appropriate legal advice, including on licencing, retail tenancy, intellectual property and credit management
- advice and assistance on e-commerce take-up
- advice and assistance with information technology and broadband services issues
- advice on adopting technology concepts to assist with marketing, managing and growing ideas.
Advisory Session Pricing
Each ASBAS advisory session runs for up to 1.5 hours. They can be booked as a single session, or bought as a package.
- Individual advisory Session: $50
- Further rates are available on request and are tailored to the clients needs.
Click here to view our training and workshops.