- This event has passed.
Social media basic
May 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Free to attend
Social media basic is a webinar for businesses who are at the beginning of their journey into the digital marketing landscape.
In this webinar you will learn…
• What is digital?
• What are digital tools and how they benefit your business?
• How to align digital needs with your business goals?
• Types of digital tools and benefits to your business
• Vendor selection guide
• How to form your customer avatar (no digital marketing should even be considered without knowing who you are targeting).
• The basic principles of a successful website
• Social Media- which platform do you choose?
• An understanding of Google and how it works
• The online customer Journey
• How to measure your digital marketing efforts
Presenter: Katina Beveridge is the CEO Strategic Online a Sydney based Digital Marketing Agency. She helps businesses grow through strategic digital marketing solutions.
Katina also shares a passion for teaching and helping small business owners, having been in that space herself she understands the issues small business face every day.
When not completely immersed in work she loves to spend time with her children out in nature.
This webinar is limited to 50 attendees
Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
The joining link for this online webinar will be emailed directly to you from the Business Connect confirmation email. Please check your junk folder for this email.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.