Social Media Law (Parramatta)
Thursday, Oct 31, 2019
10:00am – 12:00pm
- Employment and Social Media
- Protecting your business on Social Media – Intellectual Property Explained
- Social Media – Discrimination and Bullying
- SPAM explained
- ACCC regulations regarding advertising and misleading comments
- Contests and competitions on social media
- How to craft social media policies that work
Workshop Presenter: Katherine Hawes
Katherine focuses on making legal business information understandable and actionable for both small business clients and individuals.
While Katherine focuses on family and estate protection legal issues she has primarily differentiated Digital Age Lawyers as a virtual law firm with a focus on Social Media law, policy, compliance for small business, robotics, artificial intelligence – the core of our Commercial law services and education.
Business Connect Flyer
Event LocationUNE Future Campus Lecture Theatre, , Level 1, 232 Church Street