The Importance of Protecting your Intellectual Property – An Introduction to I/P (Parramatta)
Monday, Nov 4, 2019
10:00am – 12:00pm
Part I – What is Intellectual Property?
- Types of IP – Trade marks, designs, patents, copyright, domain names.
- The power of IP and the importance of protecting your IP for your business.
Part II – Branding
- Registering and protecting your brand in Australia.
- Registering and protecting your brand overseas.
Part III – Framework
- The importance of a legal framework for a new and existing business.
Workshop Presenter: Michelle Gorton
Client focused. Passionate. World class. Michelle Gorton does not rest until the interests of her clients are protected. She has a career in Intellectual Property Law spanning over 20 years and has experience in top tier firms in Sydney and New York. With this experience, Michelle is able to combine the best of big firm and global experience with attentive and timely service.
Business Connect Flyer
Event LocationUNE Future Campus Lecture Theatre, , Level 1, 232 Church Street
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com