Selling Products and Services Made Simple (English as a Second Language (ESL) friendly webinar)
Thursday, Apr 2, 2020
9:00am – 12:00pm
This ESL friendly webinar will help you sell your products and services in Australia. Please note webinar instructions are English.
Your sales learning will build over the webinar and we will have role plays to help in your learning.
- Define what your unique selling points (USP) are
- Who are your target market(s) and what you need to know about them
- The keys to selling ethically so you learn to love selling
- Where you can sell and when
- Ads and sales pages that work
- Face to face strategies
- Handling objects
- When no is a no
- Addressing some of the cultural issues of doing business is Australia.
- How to ensure communication is clear and correct (especially when English is a second language
Presenter: Jane Tweedy
Jane has a broad background in corporate, volunteering and small business. This provides for a unique perspective at a strategic and detail level. Jane is a lifelong learner and you will benefit from her wealth of applied knowledge and experience.
Click here to view flyer
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org