Markets to Marketplace: effective marketing through markets
Tuesday, Feb 18, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
Have you ever consider selling your product or service in a market? Markets can be an affordable way to reach to your customers, but do you know:
- Why a market stall?
- Will I make money at a market?
- Which market should I go for?
- Marketing at the market
- Challenges of having a market stall
- I have done a market but I didn’t get any orders or more traffic online-what am I doing wrong?
- Transitioning from markets to marketplace
Presenter: Rebecca Di Noia
Rebecca has qualification in Small Business Management and has a E commerce business since 2013. Rebecca operates her business through various channels such as events, local markets and festivals, expos and 2019 Sydney Royal Easter show.
Rebecca was also part of Export Trade Mission to Shanhai in November 2019 with other 15 business owners in Australia
Click here to view flyer
Event Location1-3 Fitzwilliam Street, Level 2, FS Room C
Parramatta, , NSW, 2150
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com