Customer Service Essentials
Tuesday, Mar 31, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
This Short n Sharp Training session is appropriate for those in roles that need to provide quality service to internal and/or external “customers”, as well as those in need of a refresher.
- Just who are your “Customers” and what is Great Customer Service?
- Establishing your Attitude – Appearance Counts, Staying Energised and Positive
- Identifying and addressing Customer Needs
- Giving Excellent Customer Service over the phone – Etiquette, tips and tools
- Giving Excellent Customer Service via E-mail – Netiquette, tips and tools
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- How you can WOW your Customers Every Time!
Presenter: Margot Gallagher is a Senior Consultant with HR Success. She has extensive experience in human resources and learning and development across a range of private and public sector organisations, including technology, retail, and local government.
Click here to view flyer
Event LocationWestern Sydney Skills Hub , Suite 34, Level 3, 410 Church Street
Parramatta, NSW, 2150