Improving Your Restaurant Cafe, or Food Based Business
Tuesday, Apr 28, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
- Checking in with your ‘Why’
- Are you still relevant
- The Pros and Cons of your reviews
- Being the customer/patron (jpourney, desires, first impressions, experiense, lasting engagement)
- Have you still got the right operation form, menu and location?
- Risk Idenditification, mitigation, and are you being dispruted?
- Brand, renovation and re-launching
- Retention, systems and your role
- Marketing (Re-Building and maintaining momentum)
- Have you got professional support?
- Main your personal energy, wellbeing, creativity and know-how
- Growing out of the manure – surving risk and disruption through agility and creative thinking
- How healthy I your ‘Why’ and who cares – Intersections between founder wellbeing and motivation, team, brand and market
- Taking off the blinkers – Being your client/ Customer/ Patron
- The rise of social enterprise – embrancing purpose, ethnics, impact and profit in new and existing business
Presenter: Vanessa Cullen is the Founder and Principal of Forward Thinking Design (established 2003). Vanessa is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, holds a Bachelor of Design (Hons, UNSW) & a Postgraduate Diploma in Museum Studies (Deakin). She is a past Junior Vice President of the NSW Chapter of the Australian Shop and Office Fitting Association and has over two decades of experience in business/brand strategy, user experience and design.
Click here to view flyer
Event LocationWestern Sydney Skills Hub , Suite 34, Level 3, 410 Church Street
Parramatta, NSW, 2150