Steps to a COVID-19 Safe Business
Tuesday, Aug 18, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
A walk-through resources, your obligations and adapting under changing Health Orders
- COVID-19 Safe Business Resources
- COVID -19 Safety Plan Checklist – Food & General Retail
- COVID-19 Safe Business Registration
- COVID-19 Safe Business Signage & Communications with Customers
- COVID-19 & Marketing Case Study
- Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grants and Support
Presenter: Viktoria Darabi
Viktoria’s superpower is helping food businesses, destinations and regions turn food, beverage, culinary and tourism trends into profits. She does this by providing insights and helping them create connections, events and activities to market their products, passions, skills and stories to excite existing and entice new customers.
Along with her Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism qualification, she has developed a keen eye for current and future trends in entrepreneurship, marketing, tourism and gastronomy and blends a marketer’s mind with an entrepreneur’s spirit. Viktoria has been an advisor for small businesses affected many types of disruption including COVID- 19, bushfires, competition, new technologies, infrastructure developments and globalisation.
Click here to view flyer