Customer Communication Channels
Wednesday, Oct 7, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
- Low Cost Street Smart Marketing Methods to Drive Foot Traffic to Your Venue
- No Cost/Low Cost Street Smart Marketing for Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs)
- The Hidden Psychology of Menu Design – Your Silent Salesperson on the Floor
- Best Practice in Managing Online Reviews
- Using Instagram and Facebook to Market Your Venue
- Email Marketing
- The local online and offline newspapers, magazines and food & tourism media
- The Tourism connection – Get Connected, DSSN, DSSS, DNSW, Tourism Australia
- Influencer Outreach – Food Instagrammers and Bloggers
Presenter: Viktoria Darabi
Viktoria’s superpower is helping food businesses, destinations and regions turn food, beverage, culinary and tourism trends into profits. She does this by providing insights and helping them create connections, events and activities to market their products, passions, skills and stories to excite existing and entice new customers.
Along with her Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism qualification, she has developed a keen eye for current and future trends in entrepreneurship, marketing, tourism and gastronomy and blends a marketer’s mind with an entrepreneur’s spirit. Viktoria has been an advisor for small businesses affected many types of disruption including COVID- 19, bushfires, competition, new technologies, infrastructure developments and globalisation.
Click here to view flyer