Customer retention and brand building in the new normal
Thursday, Nov 26, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
- Restaurant Culture and the Secrets of Upselling in Dining
- How Restaurants and Cafes can Retain Customers
- How Restaurants and Cafes can Develop Customer Loyalty
- How Restaurants and Cafes can Infuse Kindness into their Brand
- How to Capture the Hearts of Solo Diners
- The Food Trends 2020 and Beyond in the New Normal
Presenter: Viktoria Darabi
Viktoria’s superpower is helping food businesses, destinations and regions turn food, beverage, culinary and tourism trends into profits. She does this by providing insights and helping them create connections, events and activities to market their products, passions, skills and stories to excite existing and entice new customers.
Along with her Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism qualification, she has developed a keen eye for current and future trends in entrepreneurship, marketing, tourism and gastronomy and blends a marketer’s mind with an entrepreneur’s spirit. Viktoria has been an advisor for small businesses affected many types of disruption including COVID- 19, bushfires, competition, new technologies, infrastructure developments and globalisation.
Click here to view flyer