Blogging made easy and effective
Monday, Dec 7, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
Do you know you ‘should blog’ but don’t know how? Are you blogging but it’s not delivering any results? Would you like to know how to make blogging almost pain free?
With Google’s focus on content, especially value adding long form content, blogging is a great way to be seen … as an expert, establish your authority and build trust with prospective clients. Do a Google search on a ‘how to’ question and the answers are all blogs and videos.
Our focus will be:
- Why blogging is so important
- How blogging helps you maintain boundaries
- Coming up with DOZENS of blog ideas for your target market
- Finding out what your competitors are up to
- How to structure the blog
- Applying Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and User Experience (UX) to blogging
- Promoting and repurposing your blog
Presenter: Jane Tweedy is a small business advisor, consultant and trainer. Jane is passionate about helping small businesses succeed and has an interactive style, ensuring all participants receive great value from their investment. Jane works for Western Sydney Business Centre as a small business advisor, and provides training as part of her new business, FAQ Business Training.
Jane has a broad background in corporate, volunteering and small business. This provides for a unique perspective at a strategic and detail level. Jane is a lifelong learner and you will benefit from her wealth of applied knowledge and experience
Click here to view flyer