Thursday, Apr 15, 2021
10:00am – 12:00pm
Digital media basic is a workshop for businesses who are at the beginning of their journey into the DIGITAL Marketing Landscape.
In this workshop you will learn…
• What is digital?
• What are digital tools and how they benefit your business?
• How to align digital needs with your business goals?
• Types of digital tools and benefits to your business
• Vendor selection guide
• How to form your customer avatar (no digital marketing should even be considered without knowing who you are targeting).
• The basic principles of a successful website
• Social Media- which platform do you choose?
• An understanding of Google and how it works
• The online customer Journey
• How to measure your digital marketing efforts
Presenter: Katina Beveridge is the CEO Strategic Online a Sydney based Digital Marketing Agency. She helps businesses grow through strategic digital marketing solutions.
Katina also shares a passion for teaching and helping small business owners, having been in that space herself she understands the issues small business face every day.
When not completely immersed in work she loves to spend time with her children out in nature.
Click here to view flyer