BUSINESS CONNECT PROGRAM
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Our services include practical and highly subsidised:
- Mobile, face-to-face business advice with an accredited business advisor
- Workshops and seminars
- Local business events
- Business resources and fact sheet
Start, Grow or Innovate Your Business
With a network of local advisors available across NSW, Business Connect provides the advice, skills and information you need at any stage of your business. Our advisors have the experience and knowledge to tackle a range of business challenges including:
- Business planning
- How to startup
- How to access finance and legal advice
- Strategic planning
Business Connect Support
Customers receiving support will typically access up to 8 hours of support per financial year, including business advice sessions and events. Hours are capped over the lifetime of the program (2022-2025).
- Customers are limited to a maximum of 36 hours of support in total over the lifetime of the program.
- All types of support from any Service Provider that are recorded in the Business Connect Reporting System are included in the 36-hour total (i.e., advice and events).
We understand small businesses are busy, so our Business Connect advisors are mobile and travel to meet with you in a convenient location or online able to organise an online consultation.
Each Business Connect Advisor is able to talk to you about your business and work with you to discover ways to improve your business.