Your brand’s unique and distinctive qualities create a contrast in the mind of your clients and your audience. And this is a sustainable point of difference because you can’t copy a personality. This will help you to sell, stand out and endure.
How do you uncover what is unique and distinctive about your brand? And how is that expressed through the language and style of your communication online?
In this practical webinar you will:
• Learn from examples of how to express your brand online on different social platforms like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Understand how to contrast your competitors with your online brand
• Go through practical steps of how to express your brand through different elements on your website, our email, your social media and your campaigns.
• Create a roadmap for you to complete for creating a stand out online brand.
Presenter: Kirryn Zerna – Kirryn Zerna is a keynote speaker masterclass presenter and author. She has worked with over 2,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs and was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship for an emerging speaker by professional Speakers Association. She has a masterclass of management and a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 attendees
• This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business
• This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in the confirmation email
• Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business