Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 – Wednesday, Jun 9, 2021
6:00pm – 8:00pm
The Western Sydney Business Centre in partnership with The Hills Shire Council have designed an all new online and hyper focused workshop series for small businesses in Sydney’s Hills District. This four part modular series has been specifically designed to transform small businesses and take their marketing and approach to digital to an all new level. This series would benefit any small business to set a clear and targeted approach to their marketing, attract the right types of customers through uncovering messaging which resonates with your customer avatar and clarifies where you should be spending your time when it comes to digital. Achieve a clearer and more targeted direction in 2021, enrol in the #Thrive series today.
This series will take place October – November 2020 for the first module and continue into 2021 with Module 2 & 3 kicking off mid February 2020. Alongside the modules you will have the opportunity to meet with Business Connect advisors to ensure you implement what you have learnt.
By booking into this event you are registering for all modules of this series.
Module 1: Setting up for Marketing success. Get the foundations right when it comes to setting up a marketing strategy that targets your customer! Understand how to build and utilise your customer avatar. This will help you to sell, stand out and endure. How do you uncover what is unique and distinctive about your brand? And how is that expressed through the language and style of your communication online?
- Craft your customer avatar – Wednesday 14th October 2020, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Online Brand for your small business – Thursday 29th October 2020, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Module 2.1 Digital Disruption. Utilise digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn when it comes to building your lead funnel. A 3 part series that unlocks what you need to know about marketing online.
- Facebook Mastery – Wednesday 10th February 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Digital Marketing Masterclass – Wednesday 24th February 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- LinkedIn – The new Facebook – Wednesday 10th March 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Module 2.2: Digital Disruption. From SEO to Inbound Marketing. Learn to grow your business and leads.
- Getting leads using inbound marketing – Wednesday 24th March 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Email & SMS marketing – Wednesday 31st March 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Module 3: DIY design for digital Canva is a fantastic free tool that has turned business deasignon its head, but just because its there and free, does not automatically mean your designs turn out to the professional standard and on brand. In this session, we will explore the design principals for making sure that your designs look and feel as professional as you wish to be.
- Design basics for small businesses – Wednesday 21st April 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Module 4: Mastering the art of sales Increase your leads and improve your conversion rates. Learn how to sell to your clients using proven techniques
- How to creat WOW sales & customer care – Wednesday 5th May 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Effective sales techniques to maximise profit – Wednesday 19th May 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Sales 101 – Selling through curiosity – Wednesday 9th June 2021, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Event LocationOnline Workshop