Start your business in the best way possible by making an appointment with an experienced business advisor who can guide you along the start up process.
With offices across Western Sydney, our advisors are ready to help you start your business on the right foot.
To achieve business excellence and future success, businesses must constantly evolve to take advantage of new market opportunities to remain relevant and profitable.
Our Centre constantly uses strategies that others haven’t thought of yet and speak of proactive ideas that haven’t yet been documented.
Being willing to take calculated risks and think different is at the forefront of our advice.
Develop and refresh your business skills by taking advantage of our tailored workshops and training programs designed and written by small business experts to help you operate your business to it's full potential.
Award Winning AdviceOur Centre has been delivering business advice as a not for profit organisation for over 28 years, winning multiple national business advice awards as both a Centre and as individual advisors as well as consistently being in the top 3 business advice centres in NSW.
We complete over 5,000 hours of business advice in Western Sydney every year.
Take advantage of our Small Biz Connect Exclusive Small Business Diagnostic Tool to evaluate your business operations such as Business Health Check, Intender, Start Up, Marketing, Social Media, Retail, Design Thinking, Sales, Franchising, Exporting, Succession Planning and more.
The Western Sydney Business Centre, with thanks to the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program and the Australian Government's Small Business Advisory Services Programme, provides business advice for new and existing businesses across the entire Western Sydney Region.
We deliver Small Business Workshops and Training Programs for new and existing business owners on fundamental topics in your small business. Our workshops and training are low cost, practical and run by experts in their field.
- Selling is NOT a dirty word
- Business introductions that make people want to know more!
- Going LIVE on Facebook & Instagram
- How does refusal to sell two dumplings cost a business $1000+?
- Make your networking time online count!
- SWOT Analysis – a must for every business!
- New Year resolutions out, New Year business planning in!
- Time to network and build business relationships! (Part 2)
- Time to network and build business relationships! (Part 1)
- Facebook adds another great feature for Business
- Business Electricity Bills – Make It Cheaper
- Off The Charts