In this Business planning essentials workshop you’ll learn how to plan ahead by building a short actionable business plan to drive your business forward. A fail to plan is a plan to fail. Despite this famous saying, many small business owners are put off by an over the top planning process leaving you with a document gathering dust on a shelf. Who’s got time for that! Put your business on the path to long-term success in this essential workshop taking you, step by step, through the vital process of building a short actionable business plan.
You wouldn’t set out on a road trip without a map. The road to business success is no different. Without a map to guide you, you’re flying blind and just as likely to end up lost or off on a time-wasting shiny object syndrome tangent.
• Learn how to plan ahead of a new business, product or service
• Understand how to set goals and make then SMARTER
• Have an actionable business plan to finalise after the session
Take home for attendees: Slide pack, high level checklist and business plan
Presenter: Jane Tweedy is a seasoned Business Connect Advisor and Trainer who combines, coaching, training and advice with lifelong learning. She tests things out and adapts them to the real world before sharing learnings. She has established herself as a trusted resource for entrepreneurs seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge. Jane’s down-to-earth approach and expertise allow her to simplify complex business concepts, delivering actionable training sessions that have helped numerous individuals achieve their goals. Through her comprehensive workshops and one-on-one coaching, Jane empowers business owners to thrive and grow in today’s competitive landscape.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 attendees
• This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business
• This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in the confirmation email
• Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business