One of the most common questions new business owners ask is ‘how do I get my business out there?’ Or they make the statement ‘I’ve tried everything to market my business, nothing works’. If either of these apply to you, this session is perfect for you! You will leave this session hyped up with all the ideas flooding your mind!
This session started with the online version, but adds in real life, physical and in-person marketing ideas.
• Get some marketing 101 reminders, including understanding the difference between strategy, tactic and execution
• You will learn the stages of the marketing funnel and how this impacts on your choice of marketing activities, including combining tactics
• At least 40 ideas will be presented at the session, and you will have many more ideas to refer to after the session. You will be reinvigorated that there are ways to market YOUR BUSINESS!
Take home for attendees: Slide pack and an amazing spreadsheet with HUNDREDS of ideas to market your business and the tools you can use to make your marketing easier.
Presenter: Jane Tweedy is a seasoned Business Connect Advisor and Trainer who combines, coaching, training and advice with lifelong learning. She tests things out and adapts them to the real world before sharing learnings. She has established herself as a trusted resource for entrepreneurs seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge. Jane’s down-to-earth approach and expertise allow her to simplify complex business concepts, delivering actionable training sessions that have helped numerous individuals achieve their goals. Through her comprehensive workshops and one-on-one coaching, Jane empowers business owners to thrive and grow in today’s competitive landscape.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 attendees
• This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business
• This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in the confirmation email
• Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business